Web Design Process Summary
Custom Website Design
We create our websites from scratch using the best design techniques in the industry. Our designs make use the finest elements of typography, usability, optimization, and colour profiles.
Our Process Revolves Around You
Choosing a reliable web design company can be a challenge. That’s why we developed a flexible and helpful process that is clear, simple and revolves around you. Our clients are important to us and we make every effort to help you with your new or existing project.
Valid CSS/XHTML, Usability, WordPress
We make sure that our code is valid CSS and XHTML. This helps your website from the word go. It also loads faster, search engine spiders can read through it, then we check it works in all browsers, and is very easy to integrate with a CMS such as WordPress.
Web Design Process Detailed
Initial Meeting & Consultation
- Our services include web designing, web hosting, content management systems, web development, search engine optimization, and more. One of our Internet Marketing Consultants will conduct extensive research about your industry, requirements, target market and customers, competitors’ strengths, and while keeping your project within your budget This is the first of many important steps to creating the website you want.
Create Project Scope
- We will create a detailed document outlining our understanding and recommendation for your project after our through consultation. In this proposal you’ll get an outline of the deliverables, cost of the project and a timeline. This document will help both of us stay on course and make sure that we’ve not miss-understood what you want from your web site. If you’re as excited as we are with the idea of us working on your site, then you’ll sign the document, leave a deposit and off we move into the production phase.
- The first step in the production phase will be to create wire frames. This will help nail down the structure of the website, we create visual frames of your future website. We normally do a few of these, on paper and a couple of screen shots. You will have the opportunity to review the screen shots and make any necessary design / layout changes. Once you get that happy feeling when you look at your website designs, we will need you to approve the designs. Once the designs are approved coding can begin.
- Content is the most important part of your website, and there is no one better than you who understands and can describe your company to the world. While we offer content writing for an additional fee, we strongly believe you are the experts in your field and as such we can advise you on how or what you should communicate.
Development & HTML build
- Once the content and wireframes are finished, we will start developing the Homepage “Look and Feel” and sub pages of your website. At this phase, your input will be limited. Once we complete the finishing design touches according to the wireframes we will present the beta version of the site for your review.
- Once we start coding your website, we normally become quiet and keep our heads down. We will start coding the XHTML and CSS, then start with the back end development (if any).
Review & Checklist Created for Changes
- After we present each and every page design, you have the opportunity to change your mind and tweak what we have presented. At this point you will not be able to change the structure of the page, since that was approved during the wireframes, but rather implement minor tweaks or adjustments. Your initial proposal will explain how many rounds of changes are budgeted.
Design Approval after Changes
- We will review the checklist of changes you requested and verify those items.
- Once we are done with all the nerdy coding, we will present your website on a proof link for you to navigate and check for mistakes and ask for corrections and changes. We will work with you to make sure you are happy with your site and that it is in line with your content and the wire frames.
- Once we upload the website to your server we are effectively giving you the keys to a brand new car. So before we do that, we’ll need to get paid. Before we transfer the site to a “live” state we need you complete the final payment.
Activation on Hosting Server
- Once the final payment is completed, we will transfer your entire site to your hosting company of choice via FTP or if you want you can use our Hosting service. We will test the site our thoroughly and verify all functionality to make sure there are not obvious bugs or errors.
Search Engine Optimization
- One of the biggest advantages you have when selecting us as a provider is the fact that we incorporate our SEO services directly into all new web sites. This will significantly improve your search engine ranking. This service alone would cost hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Monitoring & Reporting
- As part of our service, we automatically install Google Analytics. You will be able to track various details related to your site’s performance and conversion. We will provide you a log in and show you the basics of how to use this service. Alternatively, you can subscribe to our monthly maintenance package in which case we will monitor all activity and continually optimize your site for peak conversations.
with one of our experienced Online Marketing experts.
Best of all – It’s Free and there’s no obligation!