What is Conversion Optimization?
Conversion Optimization (or Conversion Rate Optimization) is the science and art of getting a higher percentage of your web visitors to take action and becoming a lead or customer.
Science: You cannot simply “guess and hope” which changes to your web pages will achieve a higher conversion rate. Instead, our experts develop and test valid hypotheses, run controlled tests, and evaluate results to lock in the improvement.
Art: A statistician or engineer alone cannot create the visuals and messaging that engage your web visitors. Our organic and structured process creatively applies learning from thousands of test results to test only the best variations on your website.
Generate More of what you need: More Leads or e-commerce Sales. We provide services that deliver improved conversion rates for e-commerce and lead-generation website marketers. Our clients enjoy conversion rate increases of between 10% to 200%!
What is a Conversion?
A conversion is the specific action or a revenue generating event you want your web visitor to take on your website or landing page, such as:
- Refer a friend
- Make a phone call
- Click to chat
- And more
The conversion event changes the anonymous web visitor into a lead or a customer.
Conversion Optimization Testing:
Maximize Your Leads and Sales
Our expert team will improve your online sales and lead-generation by running all-inclusive A/B/n and Multivariate tests for you. Guaranteed.
- Is your website turning your visitors away?
- Is your shopping cart abandonment rate too high?
- Do you know which design or copy elements must change in order to increase your conversion rate?
We Do All of the Work for You
As a client, you will get the full-service optimization solution for the best results from A/B/n split and Multivariate tests – including web analytics, design, copywriting, development and implementation. You get test results that statistically prove which website or landing page Variation gives you maximum conversions.
With our company, you can significantly improve your conversion rate without adding extra work for your web or marketing teams.
Your conversion rate hinges on the following factors:
- Value proposition – How strongly does you value proposition come across to your visitors?
- Relevance – How closely does the content on your page match what your visitors are expecting to see?
- Clarity – How obvious is your main call to action?
- Anxiety – How much does your copy, design or layout alarm or agitate your visitors?
- Distraction – How many conflicting calls to action do your visitors see on your page?
- Urgency – Why should your visitors take action now instead of later?