Frequently Asked Questions
Use the following topics to search for your answers.
Why can't I find pricing on your site?
Is my business/organization too small for your company?
Does location matter?
Do I own my Web site?
Can you provide bi-lingual Web site design?
Can you work with my marketing department and/or advertising agency for graphic development?
What happens after my site is launched?
What type of technology do you support?
Do you host sites as well?
Do you provide marketing services for my new Web site?
Do you provide Search Engine Marketing services?
Why is my site not showing up in the search engines?
- You may not be using a search engine optimized web design,
- Your site may not be readable by the search engines
- Your site may be entirely built using Flash. While it may look really nice, flash sites do not communicate with the search engines as well as HTML / PHP sites.
- May be missing information critical to properly index your web page.
- Use of some scripts can prevent search engine spiders or bots from crawling your web site or reading its content.
- Hopefully your site has not been banned or penalized by the Search engine’s for some black hat trick.
- Not been properly submitted.
Note – Repeated submissions to search engines will not help. Never employ a service which automatically or manually submits your site to search engines more than once, this is unnecessary, and can be considered spam by some engines and major directories
Why are SEO prices so different?
- Skill set and experience of company conducting work.
- Size of company and client portfolio.
- Location of where actual work is being completed.
- The competition level of a clients industry.
Can you guarantee a number #1 position in the search engines?
What is my site ranking dependent on?
- The specific keyword phrases (search terms) that have been targeted.
- The overall competitiveness of your industry – how many players are there.
- Whether you are targeting a regional, national, or international market.
- How well ranking is monitored and the site tweaked over time for SEO improvement.
- The progress of your inbound linking campaign.
- Number of competitor sites achieving new ranking themselves.
Do Search Engines still use meta tags?
Why Should I Choose 121 Media Solutions?
Not only that, but once you’re ranking highly, you have to monitor your progress and adjust your tags every now and then to ensure you stay up above your competitors on all engines for your major search phrases. These are all crucial steps to a high ranking, but very time consuming and not your core business! That is why we conduct SEO competitor analysis to make sure your site stays above the competition.
We 121 Media Solutions are specialists in the area of search engine marketing, whose full-time role is to place our clients high in the search engines and keep them there. Our consultants have developed and streamlined a unique and ethical search optimization formula that has resulted in very impressive rankings for our clients on international and regional search engines.
Other SEO companies may simply use software programs to do the work for them, with little understanding or concern for the work itself. We believe that personal knowledge and experience are far more important. Software applications are a good tool, but they are just one ingredient to a much larger recipe. Additionally, 121 Media Solutions will provide an unparalleled degree of personalized service. Your representative will speak directly to, and work closely with, our SEO specialists assigned to your site. Our professionals take a lot of pride in the work that they do, and we take the time to understand your business, your competition, and your buyer’s searching habits.
Why doesn't my Web site rank very well in the search engines?
- Incorrect usage of the TITLE tag or no TITLE tag content.
- Too many occurrences of the same word in a page (spamming).
- Missing H1 and H2 heading tag content.
- Missing ALT tag content in your graphic links.
- No meaningful content in the first 250 characters on each page.
- Less than 200 words per page.
- Very few pages on your website.
- No links from other websites to your website (link popularity).